For Personal Hairdressers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
For Personal Hairdressers

hmm new forum so yeh, dont expect much. instead, help me make it better xP.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SIF 10 character minimum for title. thats gay as. anyway, i just wanted to say roaaaaaaaaar welcome to my forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

SIF 10 character minimum for title. thats gay as. anyway, i just wanted to say roaaaaaaaaar welcome to my forum. Empty
PostSubject: SIF 10 character minimum for title. thats gay as. anyway, i just wanted to say roaaaaaaaaar welcome to my forum.   SIF 10 character minimum for title. thats gay as. anyway, i just wanted to say roaaaaaaaaar welcome to my forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:24 am

hmm cbb go into detail atm. its 12am sigh. basically, im an asian uni student doing an IT and management and commerce double degree in Melbourne, Australia, who likes to cut his own hair ^^ its so fun. i love being creative, but not too creative. wouldnt want to wear a hat everytime i leave the house. anyway, ill post a topic on how i cut my hair and style it in mornings soon. its a pretty cool hairstyle (its japanese inspired. sideburns, bangs and spikey back etc xP. i know, so many people have this hairstyle here in melbourne, but imo mines way better. it wont turn out well in pics coz i have black hair, so im considering getting highlights to make it stand out a bit more)

the reason why i made this website is coz, well, i want to provide tips for other guys and learn too xP. lets make a community of hair appreciators xP. btw, im pretty young AND you could consider me to be an otaku but honestly im not that weird. so yeh, why are you still here? REGISTER ALREADY. ill be active on these forums soonish. my holz are in 1 week so i got some time there.
Back to top Go down
https://snippers.board-directory.net

SIF 10 character minimum for title. thats gay as. anyway, i just wanted to say roaaaaaaaaar welcome to my forum.
Page 1 of 1