For Personal Hairdressers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
For Personal Hairdressers

hmm new forum so yeh, dont expect much. instead, help me make it better xP.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: About the forum   About the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 am

hmm its obviously one of my many whims (eg. ive tried to bake cakes. that failed. epicly), but pretty what im trying to do is to provide guides/tips on how to cut your own hair. yes, i cut my own hair BUT its so hard to cut the back since i cant see it!! well i manage. needless to say, my hairstyle is pretty cool (minus that neck part coz its soo hard to see what ur cutting Razz). anyway, nothing will happen yet, but bookmark this page and come back sometime and see if im actually doing anything with it. you wudnt believe how hard it is to find guides on cutting hair =_=. well, decent looking hairstyles. btw just to make it clear, im an asian guy. in other words, i tend to like the cool looking japanese hairstyles which are almost impossible to cut urself... until i figured out how xP. well, my first tip would be get thinning scissors, a medium sized hand mirror and a large bathroom mirror xP. oh, and a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the mess. ill provide a tutorial on how i cut my hair + pictures wen im free. got stacks of assignments and tests in uni atm so sorta tied down sigh. so yeh, sign up and post which hairstyles for guys or girls u think look coool. i gots a friend whos a hairdresser so i can always ask her for tips. well, assuming she gives in lol

btw, i know the theme is gay, but ill change it later. like later later.
Back to top Go down
https://snippers.board-directory.net

About the forum
Page 1 of 1